In child custody, Perjury on May 27, 2010 at 7:09 am

This coming weekend is Memorial Day weekend and that means there will be overly drunk parents, tired children and likely lots of fighting.

The courts are closed on Monday, so if someone attacks you and you need a Restraining Order what can you do? Easy, call the police and tell them you want an EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE ORDER, sometimes called and E.P.O. or Restraining Order.

Usually you need a judge to sign off, but on weekends and holidays there’s no judge around, so the police can issue an EPO that’s good for five days, during those days you must go to court for a regular Restraining Order.

As a man if you’ve been attacked by a drunk girlfriend, boyfriend or spouse, you need to go to get a EPO and take the kids someplace safe. Otherwise be ready to defend yourself against the EPO they’ll file against you!

“But she’s lying!” Yup, see my previous post on perjury.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: